As of December 2012
Anti-HER3/EGFR MAb (MEHD7945A) was added to the Genentech Pipeline.
Pipeline Molecules: Obinutuzumab (GA101): Content Update
As of August 2012
A new interface was developed making it easier to search and find relevant trials.
Biological Pathways: Angiogenic Signaling: Content Update
Biological Pathways: HER Signaling: Content Update
Therapeutic Targets: Content Update
Therapeutic Targets: EGFL7: Content Update
Therapeutic Targets: HER1: Content Update
Therapeutic Targets: VEGF: Content Update
Pipeline Molecules: Overview: Content Update
Pipeline Molecules: Anti-EGFL7: Content Update
Clinical Endpoints: Content Update
As Of: May 2012
Pipeline Molecules Feature
- We've added a brochure that shows the full breath of the Roche/Genentech Oncology Pipeline.
Therapeutic Targets: Bcl-2: Content Update
Research Education: Research ADCs: Content Update
Pipeline Molecules: MetMab: Video Update
Updated Video Narrations
Biological Pathways: Apoptosis: Updated Video
- Conferences have been updated and now you can find them by tumor type and profession.
- Pubmed codes have been added to all references on the site, allowing you to quickly locate the source articles on Pubmed.com.
- Tabernero J, Cervantes A, Saura C, Roda D, Yan Y, Patel P. Targeting the PI3K-Akt-mTOR pathway with GDC-0068, a novel selective ATP competitive Akt inhibitor. Ann Oncol. 2011;22(suppl 3):abstract IL33.
Information About Cancer
Visit InformationAboutCancer.com to learn about a unique website that brings information, support, and resources about cancer right to your patient’s fingertips.
- Visit the clinical endpoints section to find clinical trial design, endpoints and more.